Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cool Catapult

I saw this really cool idea on a blog that I found this morning called Go Kid Yourself. She has some very great ideas for things that she does with her little boy. This is a catapult and I made it with stuff that I already had at the house. It only took about 10 minutes to make it. I had a wipes box in my bedroom. I hot glued the clothes pins on first, then used the wide popsicle sticks. At church the kids earn tokens and use the capsule machines and so we had several of these lids. She use soda caps but we don't drink soda and I didn't want to drink 5 bottles of water to get lids LOL. The kids really liked it. The only think I would do differently is to maybe get the plastic clothes pins to see if they would hold together better than the wooden ones. Other than that it was fun watching them shoot pom poms across the room. Even the baby enjoyed it. I am glad I found her blog. There a few more ideas that I saw and want to do with my kiddos.


No comments:

Post a Comment