Tuesday, November 26, 2013

4H Craft workshop

I took Amarion to his 4H Holiday Craft workshop. I was glad we got to do this together. He really enjoyed it a lot. He got to make 2 edible crafts a turkey and a reindeer (and as I am sitting here typing this I just remembered that he never got to eat them because they are still in the car. oops!)
He also made a snowman out of a light bulb, a reindeer out of a flower pot and a turkey out of a baby food jar and tracing his hands on paper for the tail - we didn't get any pictures of this one because by then I was actually helping him do this craft and so I couldn't take pictures (or at least that's my excuse for not having pictures. lol) He also made an ornament where he put glitter on a little light bulb but I can't remember if we got that one or not. I remember putting his name on a sticker and hanging it up on that little rack to dry. I guess now I'll have to go out to the car and check and then if not I'll will have to run by there and see if they kept it or not. I hope so. It was really cute. He used red in every craft that had it available because that's his favorite color.



 
 

 
 
I love the last pictures of his painting. He decided that he wanted to put some of his leaves on the ground and make some look like they were falling to the ground. I think he did awesome (even if I am a little biased).
I am really glad they held this workshop. It was only $5 and as really well worth it.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment