Monday, November 25, 2013

We are in 4H

Last month I signed my 5 year old up for 4H. This was actually BEFORE God put it on my heart to homeschool. I thought it would be a great experience for him. I was in 4H when I was a child but never really got to participate in any of the activities so I thought this would be great for both of us. His first meeting was cool - it was at the park and they had a scavenger hunt that he really enjoyed.


Niya chasing Amarion to help him find the things on his list.

Amarion looking for a blade of grass shaped live a V
Had to find a leaf the size of their head.
 
 
The younger kids enjoyed the activity as much as Amarion. Afterwards he took all of his stuff from the scavenger hunt and made a picture.
 


 

 

 
He was very proud of his paper. Unfortunately for him he didn't get to bring it home. I told him we would take a picture of it and he could hang the picture up over his bed. He was happy with that. (I was not letting all of those leaves and dirt come in my house. Nature belongs outside! LOL)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment