Monday, November 18, 2013

A mommy.....for real and forever

Well November 13 will be a day forever imprinted in my mind. I am officially a mommy! I adopted my two middle children and I am so excited. The process has been a long walk with Abba but I am so glad and honored to be allowed to walk it. The court proceedings were a bit scary but nothing could change this decision. It feels so. Good to say. Their names and know that they have my last name and I am their forever mommy........Zion and Syniya. My son and daughter. Since they did not fully understand what I meant when I told them that we had to go to court so I could be their mom forever, they were a little upset that they didn't get to stay at daycare. I found that quite funny. Excited can't really describe how I feel. Knowing they are now my babies. I am their forever home. And on the 21st of this month I'll do it again. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment