Thursday, November 21, 2013

Adoption Day - Round 2

waiting for court - Syniya, Amarion, Zion

waiting for court - silly babies


We had court today at 1:25 pm. We arrived a little early so we ate a snack outside and then came inside to wait because it was a little windy and I didn't find out until we got their that Amarion's jacket was not in the car but on the school bus (he forgot it the day before). I had planned to walk around town a bit but not having a jacket in the car for him changed that. This county did things a lot different from the county I went to for Zi and Niya. Here, they actually called me up on the stand to testify. Very intimidating but it went well. When I got down, Zi and Niya started clapping. I was glad everyone thought it was cute. They are adorable though. The judge gave Amarion a bear that had a certificate that said he was adopting it. He named it Smokey Joshua Rasheed. Smokey because on our way to court we stopped at the visitor center in the National Forest and they saw Smokey the Bear and Joshua because that is his new middle name. Zi and Niya got bears when they were adopted as well. I think I will make them an adoption certificate for theirs. It's a really cool idea.
I am so excited. Now a mother of 3. On December 1, I am having the 3 of them dedicated at church. Abba is so awesome.



 
So after we were done, we got to take a picture with the judge.
 
So it is official. I am the mother of a 5, 4, and 3 year old. 3 beautiful babies with my last name. I am so loving it. What a big God I serve. He made this all possible. Waiting on #4 so we can have adoption day round 3. 


No comments:

Post a Comment