Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Super exciting week! Another adoption Day!

This is an exciting week. Last week was awesome because of the ADOPTION DAY for Zion and Syniya Rasheed. So I am very excited that this week I will be adopting my oldest.
I moved from my Ipad to my laptop tonight which is a huge plus because now I can actually type instead of pecking letter by letter. Tomorrow I will have been an "official mommy" for one week. It really feels so great knowing that my babies are now mine forever. I love it.
In two more days (Thursday) I will be adopting my oldest and I am super excited. He actually understands what it means that I am adopting him. The younger two were just looking at me like I was mental because they have always called me mommy. So me telling them that I am their mommy was like me telling them that they had eyes. lol. But my Talking Jack definitely knows and is very excited. Zion and Syniya are both going to go with me to his adoption because they are already adopted and are mine. So we will welcome him into the family together and then celebrate. So very very excited. I can't stop smiling and thanking God for such a wonderful blessing.
We had dentist appointments yesterday and Syniya and Talking Jack got their teeth cleaned. All was well with Niya and there were no cavities. Talking Jack on the other hand - even though he did not have any cavities, he had hit his front teeth at some point and they were abscessed. On Sunday morning he had told me that they were loose and I told him that he was 5 and so he was probably about to lose them. The dentist was concerned about how the roots were dropping down so fast and that there was infection. So she pulled them and he is now missing his two front teeth. He is absolutely adorable though. I think he loves the attention that it is getting him too. lol
I need to post pictures of Zi and Niya now that they are adopted and then on Thursday I will post pics of talking Jack. They are all very beautiful children and the loves of my life.
It's hard to sleep when you are waiting for something this wonderful. It's almost like Christmas.
At least this time I will be prepared. I was not prepared for last Wednesday. I had no idea that I would be sworn in and questioned. But of course my answer was ABSOLUTELY YES I WANT MY BABIES!!!!! And it will be the same on Thursday.
Thank you so much Abba for my babies. I am super excited!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment