Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Picture time

I am going to attempt to add pictures to this. In view of the fact that I have never done this before.....yeah...we'll see how it goes. These are pictures from Adoption Day - Zion and Syniya Rasheed. My forever babies:
Adoption Day - November 13, 2013

It's official, they are mine! Praise God!

 
 

So that went well. It wouldn't let me add a caption on the last picture but this was the next day. They are just adorable. Niya always wants her picture taken. And Zi is just a cool big brother.




So the next three were just us playing around with the camera before we left for court. We were very excited. They were just excited because I turned my phone around and they could see themselves. lol.
Actually, they were a little miffed at me when I dropped the other kids off at daycare and they had to stay with me. In their minds I was already mommy and there was no need to go to court. But I am so glad we did. My forever babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment